1. This will exclusively be craftsmanship judging, and the judging will take place prior to the actual stage event.
2. Contestants must have made 80% or more of their costumes.
3. No live steel will be permitted.
4. Reference images must be provided for the judges either on a phone or tablet device or printed out.
5. Individual contestants will have a five minute prejudging time slot. Groups may have longer up to the judge’s discretion.
6. Contestants must register for the contest prior to prejudging, at Mikomi Chan’s booth.
7. Contestants must show up at the main stage 30 mins prior to the costume contest.
1. This is not for people who want to take part in craftsmanship judging.
2. Contestants must register at Mikomi Chan’s booth before 2pm
3. Costumes can be either store bought or handmade.
4. Contestants must show up to the main stage 30 mins prior to the costume contest.