Dealer booths are $75 each(buy 3 get 1 free). Each space is minimally 7 x 7 and come with 1 6′ x 30″ table.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
-How many booths you would like
-Brief description of what you intend to sell
Dealer Room Rules:
1) The width of our aisles is important for the accessibility of our attendees, especially those who are wheelchair-bound. Displays and Merchandise are confined to the area allotted. Significantly disregarding the allotted space, shifting the space, or moving the tables/space of other dealers (empty or not) is strictly prohibited. If you are caught breaking this rule, you will be asked to move your displays/merchandise regardless of time or effort needed to correct it. We will be checking on this as always, usually after the room has been completely setup. Penalties will range from not being allowed into the convention in the future, to removal on the spot without refund.
2) Adult (18+) material must be VERY discretely displayed. Graphic images and titles must not be visible to anyone. ID must be checked for adult purchases. Failure to abide by the above may result in immediate expulsion from the convention. No table refund will be given.
3) No smoking or alcoholic beverages please.
4) No audio displays allowed.
5) We reserve the right to prohibit the display of any merchandise that we deem inappropriate. Non-licensed videos, DVDs, and merchandise are not permitted. We will investigate reports of non-licensed merchandise and cross-reference materials in question with guidelines and examples provided by websites of the license holders and any other means of communication. Any Dealer caught selling or displaying such will be asked to stop selling and remove said items from the table. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the convention. No table refund will be given.
6) No convention flyers for other conventions are permitted to be passed out in the dealers’ room. All convention flyers must be displayed on the flyer table in the hallway after staff approval. We reserve the right to remove any flyers for any reason.
7) All dealers assume full responsibility for the collection and payment of any local state and or federal taxes. All dealers are responsible for any operating licenses that may be required by local, state or federal law.
8) All dealers are fully and solely responsible for their property while on the convention site during and after exhibition hours. It is recommended that dealers obtain adequate insurance to cover loss damage or liability. Neither NostalgiaConventions.com llc nor its staff will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the dealer, dealer’s associates, or property for any reason.
9) All dealers must have a signed contract on file. Dealer will not be permitted to set up without said signed contract.
10) There is to be no sticking of tape to the hotel walls.
11) There is to be no selling or displaying of any merchandise promoting pedophilia.
12) Contact lens sales are prohibited.
13) No Dealer shall be granted exclusive rights to sell a particular item or type of items.
14) Harassment or intimidation of other dealers is prohibited. There will be a maximum of one warning. Continued violation will result in immediate removal from the premises. You will be permitted to pack your merchandise at the conclusion of the dealer room hours on that day.
15) Refunds are available in the percentages specified below. A written request must be received by the date indicated. NostalgiaConventions.com llc reserves the sole right to determine the disposition of canceled tables. Dealer tables may not be resold, transferred, sublet or assigned by the dealer. If request is received by May 15th, 2017 75% refund. If request is received by June 15th 2017 50% refund. If request is received by July 31st 2017 25% refund. If request is received after July 31st 2017 0% refund.
Neither NostalgiaConventions.com llc nor staff associated with Kantaicon shall be liable for failure to perform its obligations in the event of an “Act of God”(power loss, rain, snow, hurricane, etc), Act Of War, or any cause that disrupts the convention. No money will be refunded if such an event occurs. There is no other agreement or warrantee between NostalgiaConventions.com llc and the Dealer except as set forth in this document. The rights of NostalgiaConventions.com llc under this contract shall not be waived excepted as specified in writing by NostalgiaConventions.com llc. The Dealer agrees that any action that may arise based upon or related to this contract shall be in the court of the County of Summit, the State Of Ohio.